Investigations Supervisor Job, Latest Legal Jobs,
DEPARTMENT: Investigation & Enforcement
REPORTS TO: Assistant Manager – Investigations
This role is responsible for conducting investigations with the main objective of deterring tax fraud.
- Investigate tax fraud cases through collection and analysis of evidence
- Preparation of investigation reports
- Conducting of searches to secure evidence
- Verification of targeted consignments for detection and deterring of fraud.
- A university degree in law, business administration, economics or related field from a recognized institution.
- Tax Law, Tax Investigations Operations
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in similar role.
- All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications should be submitted online by 21st January 2021.
- KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
- KRA does not charge for application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.
How To Apply
Evolution of crime (Part 1) May 19, 2019
Evolution of crime (Part 2) May 20, 2019
Evolution of crime (Part 3) May 21, 2019
Background checks in Kenya May 22, 2019
Debugging in Nairobi Kenya May 17, 2019
Regular debbugging May 17, 2019